The MikkiMoves Quality Service Guarantee for Home Sellers
You have needs: emotional, physical, spiritual, space.
There is no reason that you can’t get a reasonable service. We like to go one better than that.
Really, we are in the emotional transportation business while you change your space. We can help you exchange your space for dollars or for another space, and many times, both.
We guarantee our service. It’s as simple as that.
If we are not doing our job, and doing it well, you have the right to have it corrected. We work for you. If you are still not satisfied, just ask to be released from your contract.
Or maybe you change your mind because of a life-changing event. Just ask to be released from the contract, and we will help you when you are ready.
We are about relationships, not specific deals. We want you to feel good about your decision to hire us and to talk us up among your friends. Then we get to help more people on their real estate journey. It’s more than buying and selling. It’s about you.
Quality Service Certified For Home Buyers
The Quality Service Guarantee is your written commitment from your agent assuring the delivery of all of the services described below.
- Present agency representation alternatives for you and the home buyers.
- Deliver a competitive or Comparative Market Analysis to assist in developing a pricing strategy.
- Create and present a detailed, written marketing plan including specific strategies, programs and buyer targets.
- Recommend property merchandising and enhancements to maximize marketability.
- Provide written estimate of seller expenses and proceeds.
- Review your property history and disclosure statement and deliver it to each prospective buyer.
- Commit to regular communication including prospect and market feedback.
- Promote property through advertising, direct marketing, industry networking and the Internet.
- Provide negotiating assistance on all offers to purchase.
- Forward to you financial information as provided by the buyer, and make every effort to have each pre-qualified or pre-approved with a lender.
- Monitor and communicate the status and satisfaction of contract contingencies.
- Offer home purchase assistance, referral services and access to community and property information.
- Attend the closing or escrow (n those states where this is customary).
- Contact you and follow-up after closing to assure the satisfactory completion of all service details.
- Provide you with the opportunity to evaluate the service provided through the Quality Service Assurance Survey™.